Wednesday, September 24, 2008

the first..just briefly

The first will either be the best, worst or most useless. I'm going to go with useless, because i am an Arts student, and thats what we are trained to do, bullshit, waffle, exemplify intelligent uselessness. I consider it a personal strength of mine.

This blog itself is a product of procrastination. It's an attempt to commit to something that doesn't have a due date. It may get political, it may beg you to question, it may bore you to tears.

But we''ll start simple. The adventure begins today, simply because absolutly nothing amazing happened, and that itself is nothing amazing at all. I have been home from my 5 months of independent-europe-dwelling-freedom for exactly 6 1/2 weeks, and feel like i never even went away. *sighs* The sum of my existance has once again returned to a pricing gun, kitsch aussie music and koala bears. Woe be me.

Lucky for me there's Yellow Betty, my only mode of transport and trusty 2 wheeled yellow friend. I hope we can save the world together, but in the meantime, we'll just concentrate on getting to the train station and back without getting mowed down by the car driving population.

but more on that later..

No comments: