Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A successful day, a new concept..

Today was like a blue moon, a day so rare in my life they are practically mythical.. a day for getting things done. It seems once I decided on one thing and stopped the wheel of perpetual deliberation that has been spinning out of control, I got busy with that to-do list and just got on with things for once. Its refreshing.

So refreshing, in fact, that I started to get a little creative, and decided that rather than getting that essay done.. I could try out something new.

And so here we are, trying something a little bit refreshing in this blog - Minute Movies. This is my directorial debut, taking Paint to a whole new level, for the first ( and possibly the last) film lasting under a minute, on The Adventures of YellowBetty and I...

... tell me what you think :)

1 comment: