Monday, June 6, 2011

Taking photos of Toes

On Postsecret today I saw this




Followed by this statement from someone else

I have an album of pictures of my feet, each one in each country I've been. I'm glad to find that somewhere in the globe, someone thinks the exact way I do. Without even knowing who that person is, I feel a connection to them that reminds me that none of us could ever truly be alone in the universe. Thank you for that, whoever you are, and who knows? Maybe one day our feet will be on the same picture.

I'm sure it's just something amateur photographers do to create an artsy effect, but it’s really exciting to discover you aren’t alone. Your quirks connect you to the rest of humanity, who'd of thought.

Here are some of mine,



Albany, Western Australia


Red Earth - Broome, Western Australia
 
Autumn in Melbourne

Where our souls touch the earth, there our hearts lie

No comments: